Dudley Kingswindford Rugby Football Club details to follow
It was in 1923-24 the rugby club changed its name to the Bean Football Club and Kidderminster, Bromsgrove and Walsall were added to the list. A major change the following year when the fixture list was issued on its own under the name Dudley Rugby Football Club. Home games played on the Dudley cricket ground until this time but the club was given notice to quit for the season 1926-27. The clubs originators found a pitch at the five ways Tipton near the Bean Works and reverted to the Bean Rugby Club.
1927-28 saw the name Dudley Kingswinford Rugby Club for the first time. The club continued to expand and in 1962 moved to their current home at Swindon Rd Wall Heath with four pitches and a great set of rugby facilities.