The Vipers were founded in 1920 by the Reverand A.M.Ritchie and played their games on the Victoria Park in Leicester. In 1960 the club Alumni bought a field at the present ground and started preparing it for games. They originally thought they had bought enough land for one pitch but on closer inspection of the deed they had infact bought enough for 3 pitches. Within a few years the single story club house was built. In the early 80s the second floor was added and in 2004 the Balcony and Gym extensions were built. In 2007 the new changing rooms were completed. The new training lights were installed in 2008.